1. Our download system uses Flash Player V9.0 and above. 99% of PC already have this software – it is used by sites such as YouTube & The BBC website. But, if you do not have Flash Player installed or an older version, get it from here first.
2. Make your purchase though PayPal, by clicking on the ‘Buy Now’ button.
3. On the Paypal page, when you have confirmed your payment, click on the ‘Return To Merchant’ button. **This is very important, as the ‘Return To Merchant’ button directs you to your download page**
4. After you have clicked on the ‘Return To Merchant’ button, you will be directed your download page on the Babble and Speak website with a link to the download Language Pack.
5. Your Language Pack is held in a zip file. (Depending on your operating system you may need an unzip tool installed on your computer such as StuffIt or WinZip.) Click on the download link to save the zip file to your PC.
6. Simply double-click on this zip file, which will extract the Language Pack for you.
7. You will receive an email from us with your download order, sent to your PayPal email address. You can use the details in this email to get your download should it fail or if you are not directed to your download page after leaving PayPal.
If you have any questions or problems downloading, please contact us.